That’s right…the FIRST EVER Five Minute Friday Retreat will be a reality soon. We have heard the cry for a face-to-face gathering of those who love this community so much, and who tirelessly join us week after week for Twitter parties and gut-level writing. So here are the details we have so far…more will be added soon.
Just so you know, this is a GALS ONLY weekend. We love the guys that join us for Five Minute Friday but our first retreat is limited to women only. Thanks for understanding!
Meet the FMF Retreat Planning team. Click here!
Date: August 7-9
Place: Nashville, TN
- Friday through Sunday – $180 (includes two nights of accommodation, Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, Saturday lunch, and Sunday breakfast. Cost of transportation and Saturday dinner are not included in the ticket price) – ONLY 25 TICKETS AVAILABLE
- Travel Expenses: On your own.
- Day Only (9:30 to 4:30) – $45 – 10 Tickets Available
- Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis.
- No refunds for cancellations. You may sell your ticket to another person if you find you are unable to attend.
Registration: Opens on Thursday, April 16 at 9 PM EST.
Schedule: Still in progress
Special Guests:We are happy to announce Ann Kroeker and Charity Singleton Craig, authors of On Being a Writer, will join us via Skype on Saturday!!
Please join us in welcoming our sponsors!
Dan King from Fistbump
Your Hosts: Kate Motaung, Jen Daugherty, Holly Barrett, Mary Geisen