And so – we write for five minutes, our words tumbling out – no editing, no polishing – just flat out on a one word prompt! We gather all our beautiful thoughts here in our Five Minute Friday community and then love on each other as only we can do! Click here to learn all about it.
Home is where the Five Minute Friday community gathers so please join us at Kate Motaung’s for our Friday fun!
The Ten Things I Love the Most
1. Quiet mornings, soaking in the Word with the day stretched ahead of me
2. My two sons who teach me, love me and come alongside me just when I need it most
3. My family who shows me again and again what love is all about
4. The morning streaks of the sun waking up the sky and the last light before night officially falls into slumber
5. Coffee, coffee and more coffee 🙂
6. Friends who know me better than I know myself sometimes and aren’t afraid to walk with me in my messy brokenness
7. Words of encouragement and grace that are freely given and well-received
8. Long walks listening to God whispers in the beauty and in the quiet
9. Time spent in real life with the people I love the most. #fmfparty tweeps that means all of you too! Think retreat in two weeks.
10. Knowing that I am loved immensely by my Heavenly Father who grants new mercies when I get it wrong and plans a beautiful life for me.
This is the reason we are here and why we live as children of God.
… But you are a forgiving God, gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love. Nehemiah 9:17
[Tweet “A list of ten is just the beginning of all the precious gifts we have received from God.”]
May we all look to the reasons we are here and give thanks daily, turning to the One who has given us the riches of Heaven as our precious gift.
In grace and peace,
The retreat is just about two weeks away!!! Are you excited?? Click on the button below to get all the details!
Also linking with:
Join my mailing list!
Subscribers receive updates, newsletters, and FREE resources! Your information is safe and will never be shared.
If you're not receiving emails from me, check your spam folder and mark my emails as "not spam."